Bouquet for you

Hi everyone,
I am over the moon ever since I got my Daniel Smith watercolors, I am just enjoying watercoloring and there are so many gorgeous stamps released by Whimsy Stamps which are perfect to colour. Today I used a stamp set by Doveart called the Bouquet. Its a beautiful image to colour with any coloring medium.
I love painting my blooms in pink and violet shades as they always look natural & pretty. I used a die to cut the stitched rectangle and a beautiful sentiment that finishes the card so elegantly. I hope you liked this card for today and do try to recreate it :)
Hugs

SUPPLIES

8 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team