Winter Birdie love

Hi friends,
The month of January and Feb are months of romance and love. Whimsy stamps are the best ones when it comes to cute romantic images. I love these adorable birdies who look so romantic and cute.



I stamped the image using a light ink on water colour paper and that helps to get a beautiful no line colouring. I used my favorite water colours to paint the cuties. I stamped the sentiment (a sneak peek for a set coming out in Feb) in two colours and that ties the card so beautifully.


I hope you liked this card for today and if you wish to buy the same stamp set visit www.whimsystamps.com 


Happy Crafting!
hugs
SUPPLIES

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team