Rainbows and Butterflies with Alanna

Hi Whimsy fans - Alanna here and I have a bright and fun card to share with you today for Whimsy Stamps. I started by taking some of my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and scribbled them onto a piece of water color card stock. I then spritzed the panel and let the markers move.  After the panel was dry, I then spritzed it again with a bunch of shimmer spray. You can't see it in the picture but IRL it is so beautiful and sparkly.

It was now time to get to work on the stamping. I took one of the beautiful butterfly images from the Flight of the Butterflies stamp set and stamped it 3 times with black ink. I used my Misti to stamp them multiple times to get a really crisp impression.  I added a sentiment from the Simple Sentiments set, die cut my panel with a stitched die and then added some White Blizzard Nuvo Drops. 


4 comments

  1. so bright and cheerful - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The black butterflies are so nice against the bold colors. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ! That background is simply incredible !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team