A Simple Valentine's Day Card Tutorial using Whimsy Stencils and Stamps

Hi everyone!  Melissa here today with a brief card tutorial using the adorable new stencils from Whimsy Stamps along with the Cupid in Training stamp set!  I love the new stencils and they are so fun to use with the new Delicata inks that Denise now carries in the shop!  Here is the card I created.


I also show you in the video how I color the frog in Copics!  Please enjoy this brief tutorial.  All the links can be found below as well as on my YouTube channel.



Whimsy Products Used:
                  
     

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team