12 Days of Christmas Day 2 - special guest Libby Hickson - Hot Chocolate Honey


Hello! Some exciting news in my little corner of Stamp Land - I was asked to guest design for someone!! Yes, ME! Whimsy Stamps!! I was pretty darn excited, because that pretty much never happens. And the stamps are so cute, and so much fun to COLOR, so I am of course in heaven.

For my first post for the 12 Days Of Christmas, I'm working with this lovely girl from their recent October release - Hot Chocolate Honey.






































So... I *love* coloring with my Copics, but I'm not one of those people who knows what the heck they're doing when it comes to coloring hair. I just wing it and hope for the best. So if you're expecting the perfection you normally see on the Whimsy blog - well. Let's just say I tried. (I live in Georgia - here in the south you'd just say "bless your heart"...) For the sentiment, I die cut "holiday cheer" in silver glitter paper using the Holiday Word Die Set.



























I had a ton of fun coloring this sweet girl and her cocoa, and cannot wait to dive into the rest of my Whimsy Stamps pile! Thanks for having me, Whimsy!  Ya'll are welcome to come by and say hello over at my blog anytime and be sure to come back here tomorrow for more Whimsy holiday card ideas.


Hot Chocolate Honey  Holiday Word Die Set

11 comments

  1. Love this card - the layout and the colors you used are just so cosy and festive:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. That cracks me up about the hair. I'm with you on the coloring. If it's short I can manage it. Once it gets long I'm in trouble. I live in North East Florida so we know all about Bless your heart. Ha Ha! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love how you colored the image and I love those word dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS card!
    LOVE the image and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!

    happy holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love this stamp and I love how you coloured her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is super, I love your colouring its brilliant. Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous stamp and you've colored her beautifully. I love anything to do with hot chocolate. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coloring on
    this gorgeous card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. The red and green are perfect together, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team