12 Days of Christmas Day 1 - special guest Kay Miller - Oh What Fun


Hello there, it's Kay Miller and I have a fun card to share with you today that I created using a stamp set called Oh What Fun and the coordinating What Fun Die set from the Whimsy Stamps September release! This stamp set is designed by Deb Davis aka amped2stamp and is available in the Whimsy Stamps store.



This is a cute stamp set! I had fun coloring all of the images with Copic markers! I think I used every image in the set on my card! I love how they all worked together so well to create my little Christmas snow scene. I first watercolored a background on watercolor paper using Peerless watercolors. Then colored all of the images, and cut them out with the What Fun coordinating dies


I adhered everything with foam tape except for the line of trees, I just glued those down flat. 

You can find the Oh What Fun Stamp set and What Fun Dies in the Whimsy Stamps Store!

Be sure to stop in tomorrow for another Whimsy Stamps special guest 12-days of Christmas post!


Kay :)


Oh What Fun  Oh What Fun Die Set 

14 comments

  1. Such a fun Christmas card! That Santa makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun winter scene! Love your delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love your adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Very nice stamp set. I love Santa's face. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! That Santa is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is fab, It looks like Santa is having great fun!!! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous scene that you've created with stamps and dies! So bright and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun this scene
    is! Great design
    and coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so much fun! Gorgeous Santa scene! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team