Faux Chipboard and Christmas Sparkle

Hi Everyone! 
I am pleased to be back with another Whimsy inspiration post and video for you.  This week I am using an October release die alongside the snowflake set we used last month over on my blog Hedgehog Hollow!

Let's look at today's project...
   
I love this two-part die that adds snow capping to the letters. I also really like this technique to create extra dimension to your cards, I created my own chipboard effect letters!  The red embossing adds a great pop and so much sparkle form the WOW! embossing powder! Let's look at the tutorial...


I love making multiple cards with the same supplies and showing you new ways to mix it up too!

Happy Stamping!
Alexandra

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team