Special Guest - Dina Kowal

Dina Kowal here with another guest spot for you today.  Before I get to my post I want to make sure that you all know about the Falliday Fest going on over at Splitcoast Stampers.  If not, head on over there and enter the challenges because Whimsy Stamps is one of the sponsors for prizes at the end of the fest.  And I'm sure you don't want to miss out on possible Whimsy Prizes do you?!

Okay so for today's tutorial I have a Panel Pull-Out Card - the base is a no-fold quarter sheet of cardstock, and the front panel folds in and out accordion style. Simple and fun!



The design of the card gives you 3 'front' panels to decorate - for my card front I've used the Puppy in Present stamp by Lee Holland, it might be fun to have some die cuts or other small birthday images peeking out from the other panels as well! I kept it simple here and just hid a sentiment on the third panel with some room for a handwritten greeting. 



The sentiment is from a really fun clear set from Whimsy - I love small greetings and this set is just full of practical ones.


Those smaller card panels are a great way to use up scraps too - that's one of my goals with these tutorials and challenges. 

Want to try the card yourself? Come over to the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum for all the details!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team