31 Nights of Halloween Night 23

L’image contient peut-être : texte

HI, Céline here to share with you my Night of Halloween card

Today I chose Jack o Lantern Joy 

It's a really easy card.
I used a shaped card cuted with Silhouette then I've added a circle pumpkin paper.
Stamp is cuted with a tag die.
I've added some flowers and scary bats ;)

Be sure to come back tomorrow night and every night this month for loads or Halloween fun and prize giveaways!

I've colored  my image with copics :
Skin : E13, 11, 1, 00, 000
Hair : E59, 57, 55, 53
Clothes : V17, 15, 12, 01, YR18, 09, 16, 15, 100, C8, 7, 6

Jack o Lantern Joy


Hugs
Céline

7 comments

  1. Cute card! Love all the spider webs and bats! Lots of fun details and pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and the wonderful embellishments you added to this adorable card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Love the pumpkin skirt! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun this card
    is. Love all the
    embellishments.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Wow, love all of the added details to your card. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team