31 Nights of Halloween - Night 22 Special Guest Amy Young




Hello, hello! 
It's Amy from A Thousand Sheets of Paper and I am thrilled to be participating in the 31 Nights of Halloween as a guest designer here at Whimsy Stamps this month. It's hard to believe we are at night 22 already and so much frightfully fun inspiration has already been shared. For my card tonight I have combined stamps from Deb Davis's awesome Attempted Murder set and the sassy Jack o Lantern Joy by Kristen Winkelbauer. I love creating scenes for my character stamps to live in and the Attempted Murder set has so many great images for building perfectly spooky backgrounds that I know it is going to quickly become a go-to set for future cards. I stamped everything in Memento desert sand ink so that I could do the scene using the no-line coloring technique with my Copics. I really like the soft, sort of dreamy quality this lends to the over all design of the card. I imagine Jack o Lantern Joy is all dressed up and heading to a big Halloween party right at that witchy twilight hour. I would not be tempted to go explore that abandoned farm house along the way but she looks to be a lot braver than I ever would be! ;)


Well, thanks for letting me share in all of this Halloween excitement. I'll be back next Sunday with another whimsical witchy card. In the meantime, be sure to check back here tomorrow night for more WHIMSY STAMPS festivities! Have fun!

Attempted Murder  Jack o Lantern Joy

10 comments

  1. Awesome coloring! Love your fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene with the little farm house in the hilly background! Love all the details and the coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good use of the image. Love the scene! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her little apron. The sentiment cracks me up. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring and artistic skill just blows me away Amy. Thank you for being our special guest and for such an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the wonderful design and the awesome coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and coloring! I love that sentiment also. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team