31 Nights of Halloween - Night 18 Special Guest Mindy Eggen


Welcome back everyone! I'm participating in the 31 Night of Halloween with Whimsy Stamps again! They have some fabulous Halloween images that you can use for you cards and projects. Today's card is going to be featuring Dracula Bite Stamp set and die by Deb Davis. 

This card is quick and simple yet sure to bring a smile to your face!
I thought the sentiment was fang-tastic!

I'm start out by stamping my Dracula image onto Neenah white cardstock with copic friendly ink and coloring with my copics markers. I then use the coordinating die to cut out around the image.
I love the look of the images when they are cut out from dies! It leaves such a nice border.


Next, I'm going to stamp my sentiment onto my circle I cut from patterned paper and adhere that to my scallop circle I cut from black cardstock. I think this sentiment matches perfectly with the expression on Dracula's face! 


Dracula is adhered with some foam squares to give the card a little dimension.

This coordinating die also has these really cute bats on there that I placed around my card and added some glossy accents to. It looks so cool with them being shiny! The finishing touch is to add some black nuvo drops around the card. 


Copics used
Skin - E00-04-11-21-01
Shirt - R59-56-46, W2-1-0
Pants/Hair - W8-6-5-4


Be sure to check back here tomorrow night for MORE Whimsy Stamps Halloween FUN!
I also have a video available that you can watch on my blog or my youtube channel HERE.





9 comments

  1. Cute card! Love
    the black nuvo
    dots and bats.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Mindy, love your Dracula birthday card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring on this little guy. Beautiful results with the novo drops and glossy accents:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design and layout! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dracula and the punny sentiment. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team