31 Nights of Halloween Night 16


Hi Everyone!
I am so excited to be here for my first Whimsy post.  My name is Alexandra from Hedgehog Hollow; I am a new design team member, so you will see me regularly over here; plus we have Whimsy Wednesdays on my blog with regular Whimspiration!  All my posts will contain a video tutorial as well, and tonight is no exception.  Let's look at tonight's 31 Nights of Halloween project using Crissy Armstrong's adorable Penguin Trick-or-Treaters rubber stamp image...


Aren't they just the cutest? I had so much fun coloring these in! Let's look at the tutorial, I added in some tips as to how I choose colors for copic coloring too...


I hope you enjoyed seeing how they came together.  Now let's look at their cute little faces again up close...




Thanks so much for joining me here tonight, I can't wait to be back very soon (in fact later this week!), don't forget to stop by every evening for more spooky inspiration and great prizes throughout the month!

Happy Stamping!
Alexandra

Penguin Trick or Treaters

8 comments

  1. Love these cute trick-or-treaters! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card - Alexandra and great video!!!!
    Welcome to the family - I am excited to see your awesomeness at work again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These critters are
    adorable! Darling
    card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, these penguins are the cutest !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These trick or treaters are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These penguins are adorable. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and image. Those trick or treat penguins are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team