Thank my Lucky Stars for You

Welcome friends - Alanna here and I'm so glad you stopped by today. I have a fun card to share with you today using stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps along with some Color Burst powders.

I first started by working on the colored portion of the background. To achieve this effect, I spritzed my water color card stock with water and then added the powders on. When these powders come into contact with water, they move on their own and you get a really cool effect. I was going for somewhat of a rainbow look here. I absolutely love how this panel turned out.

After it was dry, I stamped the stars on the background with the Basic Christmas Backgrounds stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. I then one of the dies from the Hand Stitched Borders die collection and ran that through my Big Shot on all 4 sides to add the stitching detail.

I then die cut the tag using the smaller tag from the Stitched Tags die set. The sentiment is from the Shine Bright stamp set. I added it to my card with some foam tape and then finished off the card by adding some of the Summer Breeze enamel dots from Whimsy.

And there you have it. Thanks again for dropping by today. Crafty hugs!


Click the picture below to be taken directly to that product in the store.

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team