MOTHLY INSPIRATION FROM TRACY


Hi Everyone Tracy here with a little inspiration for you all using some of our wonderful whimsy products I really do hope you enjoy what I have made for you all. My card is made using the fabulously cute 
Love Ewe Sheep

You can see this card lights up as well you can get everything you need right here at whimsy list is below... have a fabulous day everyone big hugs xxx



ITEMS USED


EMBELLISHMENTS FROM MY STASH

COLOURED WITH COPICS
C9,C7,C5,C3,C1,R22,R20, G99,YG67,YG17,YG03,
YR27,YR24,YR21, FLICK OF WHITE GEL PEN


5 comments

  1. So cute and amazing! I like the overall layout, coloring and images. I am especially fascinated by the light up element....going to check up on that! Thank you for making me aware of a new craft item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super cute. Love those lights. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! That's a great card !! I love the different textures and the light feature is the cherry on top of the cake !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team