Penguin Baker

Howdy - MichelleO here today - 
Yum Yum... Who doesn't love pie? Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong "Penguin Baker"
I colored up this little baker with my Copic markers (colors below) I went with a background coloring of a very light purple so I could match up with my pattern paper. Whimsy Stamps Digital paper "Tranquil Turquoise Papers collection" I love digital papers, never run out and no storage issues! LOL Sewed down the layers with a straight stitch on my sewing machine.
Die cut out the Whimsy Stamps Cherry Blossom Panel. Love this die.. I added some Ranger stickles to each of the flowers, and then decided that the top of the pie needed some "sugar" so I added more stickles to the pie.
For my sentiment I used the Whimsy Stamps Brush Script Uppercase dies and spelled out "Sweet As" with three dots of Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots.
Love how cute this one turned out.
Here are the copic colors used -

Thanks so much -
MichelleO

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team