Paws to Remember

Hi! It's my turn to post on the blog again!

This is only my second ever animal sympathy card, but these new dies and stamps from the Whimsy Stamps store are just so adorable!



I used the 'Paws to Remember' die set to cut out the paw prints from the kraft cardstock and then backed this card onto another piece of kraft cardstock as the whole of the inside of the paw is removed with die cutting. I then cut out the paw prints from black and red cardstock and reassembled the prints.

I used the 'Irreplaceable Friend' clear stamp set to stamp the sentiment.

I added a little white gel pen on the hearts to add a little depth to the shapes, and added a simple 'xoxo' at the bottom also. The washi tape and twine down the side of the card finished it off.

 

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see your creations!
Happy Crafting :)

Kerys x

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team