Puppy with Present

Hello! It's Linda here with a cute card to share with you.
For this card I used one of Lee Hollands adorable Puppies for Whimsy Stamps' June release.


I coloured him up with Zig Markers, adding some detail with a white Posca pen and fussy cutting him out.

For my card I took a piece of Tim Holtz watercolour paper and stamped some paw prints with Versamark ink, heat embossing them with white embossing powder. Then I took 3 colours of Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers, and blended them over the area I knew I wanted to place my image. I stuck the embossed piece to the front of a white A2 card base and then cut a piece of patterned paper with a border die and glued that at the top. I then rounded all 4 corners with my corner chomper.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Big Balloon Celebrations stamp set onto some white cardstock, with Onyx Black Versafine Ink and cut it out with the coordinating die.

I mounted my image and my sentiment on my card with some foam tape and finished my card with a few enamel dots.

Whimsy Stamps Products Used

Lee Holland Puppy and Present
Big Balloons Celebrations Clear Stamp Set
Big Balloons Celebrations Die Set
Stitched Border Trio Die
Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

That's all from me today, enjoy your weekend!

5 comments

  1. Super cute doggie card...love the embossed paw prints and the very clever layout. Thanks for sharing your artistic crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this birthday card is sooo very sweet! Also, I am Dropping by to say a huge THANK YOU for sponsoring the Summer Coffee Blog Hop - love me some coffee - blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team