Tilly Dancing

Hello!

It's Linda here with you today sharing a card made with the sweet little Tilly Dancing.

I coloured her with my Distress Ink markers, you can find the colours on my blog.


I fussy cut Tilly once I'd coloured her up and because that meant I lost the sparkles from her wand, I sort of added them back in with some bling.

I kept the colours subtle and delicate to suit the image. 

I also used the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle dies on my card.

A bit of cheesecloth between the layers helps add a softness to the card.

That's all from me today, but stay tuned for lots of inspiration from the team!


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team