Honeybee

Hey everyone! Jessie here today to share some inspiration with you! I love how timeless the lines Whimsy Stamps carries is! 

I pulled one out of my stash that I have had for years, and still love it like I just bought it! Honeybee is one of those timeless stamps that just seems to always be awesome! I paired it with my first sentiment set Happy Birthday to you!


Copics used
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, E93
Brown - E43, E42, E41, E40
Green (dress) - G05, G02, G00, G000
Hair - W3, W5, 110
Green (stem and grounding)- YG97, YG95, YG93, Y21

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugz,
Jessie

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team