Birdie Friend

MichelleO here today and I am so ready for Spring... not such a winter person here. And if the calendar isn't moving quite fast enough then I might as well color up some spring right? Totally loving Whimsy Stamps Crissy Armstrong's new "Birdie Friend"


Isn't she just adorable!! Love that little birdies too! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used a pattern paper from DCWV Tres Chic collection. The fabulous Whimsy Shapeology Double Scallop Doily Die in Square as a mat with more of the same pattern paper. I rounded the corners to fit inside the matted die. The sentiment "You Make my hear Smile"  is from Whimsy Stamps Digital Vintage Sentiments collection. LOVE this set!!! Then topped it off with a 3-D bow die.

Copic colors used -


For more wonderful image make sure to surf theWhimsy Stamps Store and see all the goodies...

Thanks so much!
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team