Day 10 of Whimsy Stamps Countdown to Christmas

Hello Whimsy Friends and how are you all today?
Have you been enjoying our countdown to Christmas? 
My DT pals have certainly made some pretty amazing & 
inspiring projects thus far, they are very talented ladies.

Here are my Day 10 projects.
I have used the adorable Penguin Light Me Up digi stamp


 along with the Merry & Bright digital sentiments 
and the Hearts of Love card builder.
I tried to make him look like he was hanging from 
a Garland, like he'd had one too many Port & Lemons.

For the Crackers i used my Brother Scan and Cut make

the cracker itself, then decorated them with the  
Snowflakes Dies, they have a couple of Chocolates inside.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by 
have a lovely weekend Whimsy friends.
Hugs Bridget xx


6 comments

  1. love that penguin he is just super cute and fun , will bring a smile to anyones face thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite memories was the year I took crackers to my Dad's for Christmas. We had lost my Mom the year before and no one felt festive. So we opened our crackers and put on the silly hats and it was much more cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I wanted to stop by to say thank you for being a sponsor for the coffee blog hop! I have long been a fan of your store! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at Whimsy Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That penguin card is adorable + gorgeous. I love your coloring and placement of design. Thank you for turning on the Christmas light bulb in my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team