Mother's Day Card

Hello!! It's Ellen here with a post.
In a few days we celebrate the kindness of our mothers with Mother's Day. Of course I needed to make a card with the Mom's Layered Flowers. Because I like to combine stamp sets I ended up using the Hedgehugs stamp set too.


How did I make the card? With some masking I could start to layer some stamps on top of each other in the circle. After coloring was done (with copics), I had cut the brown background piece. I embossed the sentiments from both sets on that brown background. To cover up a little bit of the white gab on the circle, I sprinkled some red en gold sequins on top of the card. The bow is an extra thing on the card; something I love to do lately.

The sentiments and that little bug on top of the flowers make
the card so cute in my opinion; What do you think?

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team