Gracie Did It

Happy Sunday, Whimsy Fans!
Ellie here today, and I'd like to share one of the cards I made for our latest rubber stamp release blog hop. 
I used the new stamp "Gracie did it" from Whimsy's Lizzy Love collection.  If you hopped along with us, then you might remember seeing this card :-)

  I stamped her onto xpress it blending card, and colored with copics, then fussy cut. The sketch was inspired by a card I came across on pinterest. Papers are all from MME, and all dies are from Whimsy stamps too. The graduate sentiment is part of the Lizzy Love image, the "you're a star" sentiment is part of an older sentiment set. 
You can find the Whimsy Products here:
 
Hope you liked today's creation, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
 

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team