Super Boy....up up and away

Hello Whimsy fans hows it going ? its a delightful afternoon
here in Cornwall in the UK. How is the weather where you are ?


My inspiration post is a little late this week because
it was the grand blog hop on the same day, but without further ado
 here the my inspiration card 
I have used Super Boy by the very talented Illustrator 

Krista-Heij-Barber, he is they cutest little dude, 
on this card I have used a little acetate to mount the zap and pow
to give this card a little movement. I used the Pierced Stars to 
help draw your eye to the image.

 
















Have the very best of Sundays Whimsy friends
and i will see you soon
take care 


1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team