Hello everyone Cindy here, I am so excited to share with you a "shaker card" I made using a new stamp from Krista Heij-Barber 


 
 I did some fussy cutting in the center of the stamped image. You can see some of the beads and sequins behind the image. I used my Copics to color it. 
 
 
 

I also used the new stamp set by Denise Lynn called "Simply Stitched Circles" along with the "Slider 2 die" I had so much fun making this card and am so excited to be a part of the Whimsy DT.  
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments

  1. How clever of you to cut out the stamped image. That really makes the image stand out. The use of the slider and stitched circle is new to me....I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique shaker card. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team