Cozy Cardi!

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

For this project, I inked up the sweet new image from Time 4 Tea Designs called 'Cozy Cardi'. I also used a sentiment from the new 'Chalkboards 2' set from  SC Designs.

I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Ink, coloured the image with Copicmarkers, and sponged around both pieces with Distress Ink.



The papers are from Basic Grey 'Pyrus' 6 x 6 paper pad, and I only had small pieces left so arranged them in a pattern with wide lace covering where they didn't quite meet! (cheeky I know!)
  

I framed the image and sentiment with Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles and attached with mounting foam. To finish I embellished with some roses and pearls.
You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team