In Winter

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

Here is a card I made using one of Cathy Delanssay's new stamps called "In Winter". I'm loving this sweet whimsical range of images!
I've also used the new "Spring Notables 8" and "Notables 8 Die" by Raindrop Echo Designs, and an older Whimsy Shapeology Die, "Tall Timber Die". (The "Tall Timber Die" is now a Retiring Product so grab it quick while its still available - and at a clearance price!)

http://photoholic-sb.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/whimsy-stamps-march-rubber-die-release.html


The rich red background paper is from Kaisercraft "Key to My Heart" 6x6 paper pad, and I coloured the image with Copics, aiming for  'Autumnal' colours. I sponged around the edge with Distress Ink 'Antique Linen', and then framed with a Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Rectangle. 


http://photoholic-sb.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/whimsy-stamps-march-rubber-die-release.html

I added the sentiment and trees (with a touch of stickles), and then finished with Fun Flock for her hood and a few pearls. You can see all the details including Copic colours on my blog Embellished ExpresShan's.

 Hope you have a wonderful week!




No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team