All Things Grow with Love

Hello Whimsy Fans, Iris here today.  I like to show you a tag I made a while ago for a tag swap.

No colored image on this tag though. Instead I used an older Whimsy Stamps sentiment as my focal point. It's from the Vintage Seed Packets 2 sentiment set by Raindrop Echo Designs.  Stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto kraft cardstock. Design papers I used are from Pion Design. I used the following Whimsy Stamps dies - Lace Doily Corner 1 , Mini Lace Doily Corner & Picket Fence.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous rest of the week!
Hugs,

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! I love all the goodies that you have on this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team