A blog showcasing creativity and a shared passion for stamping and crafting while using Whimsy Stamps products for inspiration!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Frida Flapper

Hi Whimsy fans Heidy here and today it's my turn to showcase you a card that I made with Frida Flapper by Kenny K's Retro Collection,isn't she fabolous

 
 
I colord her with my copics and use a silver gelpen for her dress,I want a dress like here!
The Sentiment is Film Strip Sentiments I stamped it with colourless inkt and use Silver embossing powder and the heattool,cut out a star and gave it the same treatment as the sentiment
Made the flower and add a leaf from the Leafy Corners Die Set
Silver Ribbon

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today
XXX Heidy

2 comments:

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Inspirational Blog! We hope you become inspired to visit with us again! Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Design Team