KK Strong Island and Blog Hop STILL RUNNING


Hello Whimsy fans!  Simonne here, just popping by to share one of the creations I made for last week's new rubber release. 

I have used one of the new Kenny K for Whimsy rubber stamps called Strong Island.  I had a BLAST colouring her with my Copics!  I also used the *NEW* Treasured Moments Ticket Stamps and cut them out perfectly using the corresponding Whimsy Shapeology Ticket Die.  All the DP is from my Echo Park Happy Halloween collection pack - I just LOVE the colours in this pack and as there are many non-halloween patterns included, it can be used all year round!

We are holding a fun BLOG HOP to celebrate all these fabulous new releases.  The hop started last week on Wednesday ... and is STILL OPEN!  We have 6 different prize draws included in the hop, so if you haven't hopped along with us yet, be sure to hop on over to the beginning of the hop at Crystal's blog and start hopping.  You have until Wednesday March 23rd at noon (EST) to hop along with us and enter all 6 prize draws to be in with a chance of winning some Whimsy rubber!!  START THE HOP HERE.

Hugs,

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team